The following portion was the perfect amount for the 4 of us.
- ~4c zucchini, grated and wrapped in paper towel
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2T cilantro, or to taste
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1t sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2t black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2t cumin
- 2lb chopped/ground chicken
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Form mixture into small patties or balls and place them on a non-stick foil lined baking sheet (or baking sheet sprayed with evoo).
- Baked for 20-25 min depending on the size until they reach 165F
Goes great with guacamole