This is my go to way of preparing zucchini. Easy, quick and tasty.
- 1T extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 zucchinis, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a sauce pan on medium heat, add EVOO
- Once the oil is hot, add the remaining ingredients (preferably in the order they appear)
- Toss to combine and place a lid on the pot and lower the heat
- Cook for approximately 15 min (stirring as needed) until desired texture is achieved
When not keeping paleo or on the Whole 30, I sprinkle pecorino romano to the finished product for a boost of flavor.