- Naan (I like the Stonefire brand)
- Extra virgin olive oil (to brush on the naan)
- 2 cloves garlic, miced
- Sautéed or leftover grilled zucchini
- ½ cup cooked corn
- 3 scallions, thinly chopped
- Shaved Manchego cheese (or as an alternative, try mozzarella)
- Peccorino romano (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Brush the naan with the oil and sprinkle with the minced garlic.
- Place in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add toppings followed by the cheeses.
- Return to the oven and cook until cheese is melted, approximately 5-10 min.
The variations on this delicious flatbread are limitless. Another house favorite is just adding mozzarella and, for the meat lovers in your house, cured meats like jamon serrano or prosciutto. Serve it up to your family and they’ll love it so much you’ll have naan left! (Get it, naan instead of none? Haha. Well, I tried…)