It’s no secret that I like to sneak in veggies wherever I can. This recipe is one of the most versatile out there. You can switch any veggies you like. I don’t know if I’ve ever made this twice the exact same way. You may have to adjust the measurements of the bread
Turkey Veggie Meatballs
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 1 bunch kale or 3c fresh spinach, chopped and steamed or boiled in advance
- 2-3 lb ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice of crumbled bread soaked in a little milk
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 T dried parsley or finely chopped fresh parsley
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into balls.
- Broil for 5 min and turn…the larger your balls, the longer they may take to cook.